Hawthorn Medical Associates is seeking a board certified/eligible medical oncologist/hematologist to join an established Southeastern Massachusetts community oncology practice within regional cancer program. Unique opportunity for partnership in physician-owned multispecialty group practice while providing full spectrum of community oncology services within hospital network which supports pharmacy, nursing, social work, nutrition, and administrative staffing.
- Medical oncology/infusion services and radiation oncology in same facility
- Full support staff including nursing, medical assistants, navigators, social work, nutrition
- On site pharmacy with pharmacist
- Four days of clinic and shared weekend call
- Inpatient work consists of consultative services only
- Guaranteed compensation and full benefits with opportunity for partnership
Hawthorn Medical Associates, an affiliate of Steward Health Care, was established in 1970 and is the largest multi-specialty group practice in the Greater New Bedford area. We have many of the area’s finest physicians who practice in our state-of-the-art facilities in a campus-like setting. They are supported by a skilled professional and support staff and together provide high quality, comprehensive medical care to more than 138,000 patients each year.
Our main campus is located in the coastal town of Dartmouth, MA; within six miles of a state-of-the-art hospital and with access to all amenities. It is an excellent area to raise a family; less than an hour south of Boston, MA and a half an hour east of Providence, RI. We offer a competitive salary leading to potential partnership and a comprehensive benefits package.