This service is only for established patients of Hawthorn Medical Pediatrics and is limited to the management of symptoms such as runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, low-grade fever, cough, ear pain, nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea.
Please do not schedule an appointment via this online Sick Visit scheduling if the appointment is for one of the reasons below:
- If you need a physical exam, clearance for sports, or a follow-up visit on medication
- If your symptoms are related to a chronic known medical condition
- If you are a new patient to our practice
Instead, call the office at 508-996-3991 during regular business hours (8am-5pm Mon-Fri) to schedule these types of appointments.
If you are under the care of another pediatric office, please call your regular pediatrician to discuss your symptoms and schedule an appointment with their office.
If your child is experiencing any of the following symptoms, we advise you to seek medical care at the nearest ER or call 911 immediately. The following symptoms may require a level of care we cannot provide in the office:
- Fever over 104F
- Fever over 101F in infants less than 3 months old
- Chest Pain
- Difficulty Breathing/Severe Shortness of Breath
- Altered Mental Status/Difficult Arousing from Sleep
- Loss of Consciousness
- Head Injury or any other bodily injury
Your Sick Visit will be at the Children’s Express Clinic at 531 Faunce Corner Rd.
- Please enter the Hawthorn Medical parking lot via Entrance D and follow the signs for the Children’s Express Clinic
- Reserved parking spots are located across from the Children’s Express Clinic entrance
- Please park in one of the reserved spots
- Once parked, call the receptionist at 508-961-0796 to check in for your appointment
- Wait in your car until the staff calls you to come inside for your appointment