Primary Care Sports Medicine, Fellowship Trained
- Non-operative approach to treating musculoskeletal sports injuries
- Specializes in ultrasound-guided interventional procedures and diagnostic examinations
- PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) injections to treat a variety of musculoskeletal conditions
- Head Team Physician for Bridgewater State University and medical tent physician for the BAA Boston Marathon
- Medical Director of the Comprehensive Concussion Clinic
Dr. Beattie is a graduate of St. George’s University School of Medicine. He completed a Family Medicine residency as well as Primary Care Sports Medicine fellowship at the University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center. He is a member of the American College of Sports Medicine, American Medical Society of Sports Medicine, American Academy of Family Physicians and Massachusetts Medical Society.